Easy - Relieve the burden from your loved one's - You Decide
Pre-planning your end of life celebrations may seem like a daunting task but we are here to help. This plan will relieve your loved ones of the stress that comes with planning a service, and payments, all while grieving your loss. They won't have to question what you wanted for your service and they won't be wondering, "Is this the right choice? Would they want this or that?" Relive the stress and allow them to mourn and celebrate your life.
Pre-Paying for your service is also made easy. Even if you move to another state, your plan can easily be transferred.
Remember that nothing is set in stone and plans can always be changed in the future. If you have any questions you can contact us.
WHERE TO START
See our pre-planning checklist below to get started. Once you review this information, you can start pre-planning.
- Gather personal information for your obituary.
- Choose a charity to direct donations to, if desired.
- Choose a funeral home.
- Make note of any instructions for your services and final disposition.
- Choose burial or cremation.
- Select a casket or cremation container.
- Choose locations and types of services.
- Choose floral arrangements.
- Select which photographs and memorabilia you’d like to display.
- Consider any customs, traditions, or religious rites that are important to you and your family.
- Choose the clothing you’d like to be dressed in.
- Select music and hymns, if desired.
- Choose a theme for decorations and stationery at your services.
- Arrange transportation for your physical remains and your family.
- Choose a clergy member or officiator to preside over the service.
- Select any musicians whose talents you’d like to employ.
- Select pallbearers.
- Choose friends or family members to perform the eulogy, read scripture, or prepare a speech.
- Choose a cemetery.
- Select a burial plot or mausoleum.
- Select a memorial or grave marker and inscription.
- Decide who will keep your urn.
- Decide who will scatter your ashes and where.